in Littleton, CO
Dental Oral Exam
Our office prides itself in our attentiveness and thoroughness during your dental examination. You should expect the following during your appointment:
- Evaluation of your medical health as well as dental health
- Notation of any allergies, medicine lists as well as any dental procedures which would require that an antibiotic.
- Acknowledge any dental concerns or questions you may have
- Perform an oral cancer examination. This exam is a thorough search for any signs of oral cancer. This includes an evaluation of the tongue, gums, lips, roof and floor of the mouth as well as tonsillar region. Most oral cancers are highly treatable if detected in early stages. In the event that there is an area of concern, an intraoral photo will be taken and the proper referral made if necessary.
- Radiographic as well as oral exam to determine if cavities are present, periodontal or gum disease evident.
- Evaluate the need for tooth restoration.
- We very aggressively monitor periodontal or gum disease. This disease is one of the slower and quiet dental processes, but also one of the hardest to treat once you have acquired it. Our hygienists monitor the gum pockets around your teeth as well as any gingival recession very closely at every dental visit. More info under teeth cleanings.
- Evaluate TMJ
- Recognize any tartar, calculus deposits as well as stain
- Instruct patient on proper at-home techniques
Our professional dental staff is available to answer any questions that you may have regarding your teeth, medical conditions and medicine interactions with your mouth and teeth. We also can provide assistance with xerostomia (dry mouth) issues. To see our other dental procedures, click here. Call today to schedule an appointment.
General and Restorative Dentistry Procedures
In addition to routine preventative dental appointments and teeth cleanings, we offer the following types of general and restorative dental procedures in Littleton, Colorado:
For 25 years, Dr. Loper has been providing quality and reasonably priced dental care in the Littleton community. Her number one goal is to provide customized dental care to assist in keeping your teeth and gums healthy. The offices guidelines are created by you, our patients!
Request an Appointment Today!